A properly designed and installed irrigation is the best way to save time and money while keeping your lawn healthy and green. At GreenTech Tree & Landscape, we install sophisticated irrigation systems that contain soil moisture sensors, mini weather stations, and computer controls. These systems engage with the local microclimate to ensure the right amount of water is supplied to your yard. Our irrigation professionals can easily install and maintain these systems so that your lawn stays fresh and healthy, with minimum effort and no wasted water. Furthermore, we can repair and upgrade existing irrigation systems to optimize their utility.
Benefits Of An Irrigation System In Sarasota Florida
If you are trying to determine if installing an irrigation system is right for your property, there are some significant benefits to consider including:
● Keeping your lawn healthy, lush, and thriving all year
● Saves water and reduces water waste and runoff compared with hose watering
● Prevents weed seeds from germinating and reduces pests and disease that can kill your lawn
● Protect soil nutrients and pH balance so your lawn grows healthy and strong
● Makes watering easy especially with an automated system
These are just the key ways that an irrigation system can help improve your property. Irrigation systems also increase the value of your property because property and home buyers want an irrigation system. The Installation Process
Our irrigation experts work closely with home and business owners to design and install the perfect irrigation system for the property. We take into account numerous conditions including the location, the types of plants, and your budget. Here is what to expect during the process:
1. Our Designers Will Starting With Evaluate Source of Water: Where is the source that will supply the water for the irrigation system? While the vast majority of systems will be from a local well, other options are available on some properties such as, ponds or greywater retention systems and all have different requirements, and have very different costs. Understanding the water source is needed to determine the flow rate, which is how many gallons of water per minute, pressure and water quality. Basically, we consider how fast the water moves based on the volume of water and the size of the water pipe, as well as the quality of the water. Knowing are needed for an effective sprinkler system and will dictate the design of the irrigation system.
2. Develop Full Zone Coverage: We will locate the areas that need to be irrigated including the lawn, beds, and any specialized ornamental plants and draw up a series of microzones. We’ll adjust the water amounts to meet the needs of each of these microzones and set up a system that proves exactly the amount of irrigation needed.
3. Assess The Soil Type: Next, we’ll test your soil for the texture to determine how much water is needed in each area. Clay, silt, sand are common here in Southwest Florida and the more information your landscape designer has the more effective your irrigation system will be.
4. Selecting A System: We’ll then walk you through a variety of different types of sprinkler systems to determine which is the best for your needs. We’ll review the different product features and help ensure you understand exactly what you are purchasing.
5. Installing The Sprinklers: We will determine the perfect location for each sprinkler head to reach the ideal radius of spray. We’ll also be cognizant of running the pipelines and making sure they don’t disrupt any utilities or other property features. We also focus on installing systems in a minimally disruptive way, so that your landscape isn’t damaged during the process.
Once the system is installed, we offer training to ensure that you know exactly how to use the system for optimal benefits.
Upgrading Existing Systems
If you already have an existing irrigation system that isn’t working for your needs, you don’t have to scrap the whole system. Our irrigation technicians will assess the system, determine the areas that need improvement, and repair, redesign, and upgrade them to meet your needs. We can even adapt old systems to newer features like smart technology that uses sensors and weather reports to irrigate your lawn. Upgrading is often more eco-friendly and can save you a lot of money, than simply replacing an existing system. We’ll help you determine whether an upgrade or a replacement is best for your needs.
Irrigation systems are complex, but the design and installation process doesn’t have to be. Working with the irrigation experts at GreenTech Tree & Landscape is easy. We offer a full range of great solutions and will be completely transparent through the entire process to ensure you get the right irrigation system to keep your lawn healthy and lush.
Irrigation System Design, Service & Installation
- irrigation system design
- Smart Irrigation Controllers
- Irrigation System Installation
- 100% weather-based or ET-based
- impervious & previous surfaces
- ET-based scheduling
- rainwater and runoff harvesting
- flow sensors
- greywater recovery
- correct planting hydrozones